Go here for boxscore.
- Kentucky is 13-6 overall, 4-2 in the Southeastern Conference. LSU is 10-7 overall, 1-5 in the league.
- Kentucky leads the series 83-24, including 41-5 in Lexington.
- Kentucky hits the road for a pair of away games, Tuesday at Ole Miss (9 p.m. EST on ESPN) and Saturday at Texas A&M.
- Kentucky started with the lineup of Ryan Harrow, Julius Mays, Archie Goodwin, Alex Poythress and Nerlens Noelfor the fifth time this season. UK is 4-1 with this lineup.
- Trailing 5-2, Kentucky went on a 14-2 run for a 16-7 lead. UK never trailed again.
- UK increased its lead to as many as 15 points at 40-25 before settling for a 42-31 advantage at intermission.
- Trailing 65-54, LSU went on a 9-1 run to cut the lead to 66-63.
- LSU’s Anthony Hickey made a three with a minute remaining to cut it to 70-68.
- Fouled with 30 seconds left, Julius Mays made the first of two foul shots to make it 71-68.
- LSU’s Johnny O’Bryant tallied a put-back with four seconds left to make it 71-70.
- Kyle Wiltjer was fouled with three seconds left and made both for a 73-70 score.
- UK fouled Hickey with two seconds on the clock but he missed a 1-and-1. Poythress collected the rebound, was fouled, and hit two foul shots for a 75-70 final score.
- UK shot 51.9 percent from the field. The Wildcats are now 7-0 this season when making at least half their shots.
- Kentucky won the rebounding 39-26, the third-straight game that the Wildcats have led the rebounding by double digits.
- Archie Goodwin tallied 15 points
- His 15th double-figure scoring game of the season.
- Ryan Harrow netted 11 points, his ninth double-figure game in 10 starting assignments.
- Averaging 13.8 points per game as a starter.
- Julius Mays scored nine points and added four rebounds.
- Has made a 3-pointer in eight-straight games, including at least two 3-pointers in the last five games.
- Nerlens Noel totaled 10 points, eight rebounds and six blocked shots.
- Has at least six rebounds in every game this season.
- Has blocked at least one shot in every game this season and at least two rejections in 12-straight games.
- Noel now has 82 blocks and already ranks second on the UK freshman single-season list and fourth on the UK single-season list.
- Has made 50 of 73 shots (68.5 percent) in the last 12 games.
- Alex Poythress amassed 20 points and a career-high 12 rebounds, his first UK double-double.
- His fifth 20-point game of the season, his first since four-straight November games with 20 or more points.
- Has gathered at least five rebounds in nine-straight games.
- Kyle Wiltjer had eight points and three rebounds.
- Has averaged 14 points over the last four games.